Saturday, December 5, 2009

Xmas Promotion !!!

Sweeties
All e 4D is ready made tat i bought last few days.Don't worry tat it will not drop easily.
I have my way to paste it tite n lasting.
Of course not for ladies who do hsework like me.
But my nxt nail art will be this.I don't care le , too excited to do this set of nail art crystals on my nails before i can go for xmas party. :)
This Sweeties set will cost $128 plus Acrylic extension.(FOC Uv gel top coat $10)
For Ladies with long nails-choices:
Acrylic overlay plus Sweeties cost $108.(FOC Uv gel top coat $10)
Classic manicure + Sweeties cost $66.
SNOWMAN!!!
My work for 3D snowman,xmas tress,snow & present.
Also used some nail stickers n pearl.:p
I still havent finish another 2 sets nail art for this Xmas Promotion.
Sori babes!Pls cum bk n chk my blog again nxt wk :) Thanks alot!
Acrylic extension plus Snowman cost $148(FOC Uv gel top coat $10)
Acrylic overlay plus Snowman cost $118 (FOC Uv gel top coat $10)
Classic manicure plus Snowman cost $86.

No comments:

Post a Comment