Saturday, December 19, 2009

Her thumbs designs :)

Same acrylic glitter extension .
this customer came in very late.We chit chat n finished at midnite.
Hapi to noe all my customers,thank u!.Recently my mood r very down but it will not affect my work at all.Hopefully all my sweet customers can accompany me till my bad things is over.
Very tired n busy but everything is worth it ..



Xmas appts alrdy fully booked till 23rd Dec ,Thanks gals!
Sorry for those regular or new clients tat i cant do for u all during tis peak season.
For those who cant book appt from me,u can start booking nw(After 23th Dec) ,
i noe who u r,will give u 10% off for ur nails services.
Ladies,u r welcome to book appts after 24th Dec.


Classic pedicure+V French+Laces :)



2 tones glitter polishs on natural nails.Black Crystals we both love it!
4 nails extension, can guess which 4 nails r extension? haha :p


Another Dec Bridal's nails .It really look beautiful in real life.
Thanks to this nails designs credit by nail collection,chosen by client J.
Her sis,cousin also came to do nails e nxt 2 days. :)
Thanks J!All the best to u... (",)


Glitter extension :)
I realised so many gals like glitter crystal clear nails.
I will have new Soak off glitter n colour gel range coming in n many more nxt wk.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment