Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I really cant wait to post this pretty set of nails i did last nite.

Finally i have client wanted to try this kind of designs with dangling crystals,heart pearl n laces .

This time she let me decide for e design but she choose this lovely colour from my new collection polishes.She did Acrylic overlay bcos she wants her nails to last a mth.Her natural nails is long n pretty. :)



Heart Pearl :)




I did a cute design for this client.She dared to try out my ready-made 4D designs on her own natural nails. :)
Her frns told her tat e 4D still can recycle again for her nxt nail session .keke :)

Client says she wants her nails designs like Winnie heng,tat i did quiet long ago.
We change e acrylic glitters colour n tis time she using purple n sliver glitters.
Also change e flowers to round petals.

I did this for A pretty lady Adeline.She only can have very simple design on her nails due to her work.


Pinky Nails! ;)
So lovely set of design is inspired by Nails collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment